Jade Sunny Isles Beach condo sales highlighting new sales and trends for June 2021, including Jade Beach (2007), Jade Ocean (2009), and Jade Signature (2018).
Sunny Isles Beach Sales & Statistics
Sunny Isles Beach condo inventory today reflects 931 total condos for sale and 508 closed sales in the last 90 days, with a median sale price value of $409 per square foot. With continual inventory absorption along the Miami-Dade coastline, condo units sold and the prices continue both in setting area records and increasing median values.
Our Oceanfront residential market values noticed considerable price gains over the eight years spanning from 2009 to 2016. From early 2016 to the later part of 2020, we found ample supply with limited demand in a strong buyer’s market. For instance, in March of last year, dividing 46 condo sales (30-day sales) into the inventory of 1,606, we had a 35-month supply. Today, we take 169 approximate condo sales each month and divide them by the current condo inventory of 931 to find a 5.5-month supply remaining – a healthy market is 6 to 9 months of inventory.
Sunny Isles Beach New Development
With new developments selling out and Sunny Isles Beach’s resale absorption rising, especially within the high-end market segment at $1M to $3M, we find supply low and demand high. In addition to the residential condo market shifting last year in favor of sellers, we’ve also witnessed the gorgeous new luxury developments such as JADE Signature, MUSE, Armani Casa Residences, Ritz-Carlton Sunny Isles, Turnberry Ocean Club, and the soon-to-be Estates at Acqualina performing VERY well. This new construction has taken over Collins Avenue with a surreal experience driving over the causeways, and it’s truly a sight to behold with this new market. The $3M+ condo resales still have over 200 options, with a median list price value of $1,510 psf, a high of $3,330 psf, and a low of $732 per square foot.
Sunny Isles Beach Condo Inventory $1M+ 3-Year History
Values may continue to climb this year with all things relative and a continuation of the current inventory absorption. For now and likely the remainder of the year, the market strongly favors sellers with exceptional values. Buyers above $3M may still cherry-pick for excellent properties & good opportunities along the coastal communities. Now for the Jade Sunny Isles Beach condo reports…
JADE Beach Condos
JADE Beach (17001 Collins Avenue) has ongoing construction as concrete restoration resumes to the East side of the building with an anticipated timeline of approximately another year to complete. With this Jade Beach restoration, we’ve previously experienced ongoing construction debris & noise nuisances that have temporarily impacted values both for rent and resale. The major short-term concerns are the East side terraces and swimming pool completely closed off with a blue translucent film covering the glass and limiting the desirable ocean views. The Westside is reopened with the small pool and west side terraces available again for use.
While short-term concerns have many alarmed, savvy buyers with a long-term outlook, see past the noise and towards the future upside of Jade Beach and Sunny Isles Beach. Jade Beach will continue to reign as the leading tower for location and exceptional value, and many current residents are leasing long-term.
Jade Beach has 11 resales (4% inventory) available today, ranging from $749,900 (B1 Model) to $8.2M for #4905, a most impressive 3-Story Penthouse that rarely comes up for sale. Jade Beach condos offer one of the most attractive Collins Avenue locations, plus excellent value when seeking the oceanfront lifestyle experienced only in Miami.
Jade Beach Condos for Sale | Condos for Rent
- The average JADE Beach list price per square foot reflects $1,061.
- There are 11 resales from $749,900 (B1 Model) to $8.2M (Penthouse).
- 2021 (YTD), 9 resales have occurred with a median sale price per square foot of $792 psf and 93 days on the market.
- 2020, 20 resales occurred with a median sale price per square foot of $778 psf and 145 days on the market.
- 2019, 9 resales occurred with a median sale price per square foot of $764 psf and 210 days on the market.
- The median selling price per square foot in 2018 (10 total sales) was $818 psf at 178 days on the market.
- The median selling price per square foot in 2017 (7 total sales) was $877 at 243 days on the market.
- 2016 (8 total sales) was $1,010 at 219 days on the market.
As of June 2021, there are 4 JADE Beach condos for rent ranging in asking prices from $5,000 (B2 model) to $8,700 (D Model). YTD, 8 Jade Beach condos have been rented, ranging in value from $3,700 (B1 Model) to $12,000 (E Model).
JADE Ocean Condos
JADE Ocean (17121 Collins Avenue) stands among the elite luxury condo towers of Sunny Isles Beach.
JADE Ocean has 19 (7% inventory) condo resales available today, with a few extraordinary penthouses. Interiors on these JADE Penthouse condos range from 4 to 5 Bedrooms and from 5,134 to over 8,332 square feet. There are only 2 mirrored images known as the ‘Sky Loft Penthouse’ in each Jade Condo building, and few penthouses can compare along Sunny Isles Beach. Today’s resale prices at Jade Ocean begin with 1-bedroom condos (B1&B2 floor plans) from $815,000 with more extensive 5-bedroom options as high as $7.495M.
While some prefer JADE Beach as a place to call home, JADE Ocean condos have consistently sold & leased at higher price points, offering clear advantages to many.
Jade Ocean Condos for Sale | Condos for Rent
- The average JADE Ocean list price per square foot is $1,171 psf.
- There are 19 resales from $815,000 (B1 Model) to $7.495M (#4604).
- In 2021 (YTD), 15 resales occurred with a median sale price per square foot of $915 psf and 127 days on the market.
- 2020, 8 resales occurred with a median sale price per square foot of $854 psf and 187 days on the market.
- 2019, 12 sales occurred with a median sale price per square foot of $839 psf and 324 days on the market.
- 2018, 5 condos sold from $1.425M to $2.9M (C & E Models) at a median sale price of $958 PSF and 107 days on the market.
- The median selling price per square foot in 2017 (11 total sales) was $991 PSF at 216 days on the market.
- The median selling price per square foot in 2016 was $1,087 at 137 days on the market.
There are 6 JADE Ocean rentals listed in June 2021, ranging from $7,000 for a B2 Model to $23,000 for a beautifully furnished (2-Story) D2 Model. YTD, 13 Jade Beach condos have been rented, ranging in value from $4,400 (B1 Model) to $15,000 (2-Story Penthouse).
JADE Signature Condos
JADE Signature (16901 Collins Avenue) was completed early in 2018, and it’s a fantastic addition to the JADE trio and the epic new construction lineup along Sunny Isles Beach. Jade Signature offers very spacious floor plans and expansive outdoor living areas.
With the completion and closings behind us, there are over 40 resales with excellent opportunities remaining. The discounts and deals are apparent now, as actual market values are reflected below. A turn-key Jade Signature Penthouse #5503 sold in 2019 at $18.5M ($2,015 psf), setting the area record for an existing Sunny Isles Beach condominium.
Like Porsche Design Tower, Jade Signature will continue to show exceptional value for Florida’s Riviera. Why? A healthy building is considered less than 10% – today, Jade Signature has 44 units or 23% available, with many pre-construction owners choosing to become landlords.
Jade Signature Condos are desirable, and I’m bullish on the continued demand.
“We sold $51 million worth of units in the first quarter. The building, which launched sales in 2013, is “95% or 96% sold out.” – Carlos Defortuna
Jade Signature Condos for Sale | Condos for Rent
- Today’s new pricing has a median list price per square foot of $1,583 psf.
- In 2021 (YTD), 11 resales occurred with a median sale price per square foot of $1,179 psf and 82 days on the market.
- 2020, 10 resales occurred with a median sale price per square foot of $1,221 psf and 184 days on the market.
- There were 9 sales noted in 2019 (via MLS) with the median sale price per square foot at $1,244 – #PH5503 was included herein and sold at $2,015 psf setting a new area record at $18.5M – these other 8 sales had a median sale price value at $1,226 psf and 307 days on the market.
Jade Signature active rentals consist of 7 options ranging in value from $7,950 (1 BR+Den) upwards to $25,000 for a 3 Bedroom. YTD, 10 condos rented from $5,900 (1 BR) to $22,000 (5 BR) with a median rent price of $4.79 psf.
Contact me here to discuss a buying, selling, or leasing strategy for an optimal game plan this year.
Let’s Connect On…
YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
Luxury Condos, Miami Penthouses, & South Florida Homes
Whether you’re seeking an amazing trophy home, a remodeled condo, a Miami penthouse for sale, off-market & investment opportunities, or simply relocation assistance for your family or team, I’ll have it customized and ready for you – contact me here, and let’s discuss your ideas and vision for South Florida residential real estate.
Be sure to join my group for monthly market insights, South Florida news, and exclusive coastal properties – covering South Beach, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Surfside, Hollywood, Brickell, Downtown, Wynwood-Edgewater-Midtown, Key Biscayne, Bay Harbour Islands, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, and coastal Fort Lauderdale (East of US1).
You have ONE life to live. You should expect the most from it. As you create your life’s legacy—through friendships, family, and professional accomplishments—you need partners on the journey who take the time to know and understand you and your goals. Professionals who seek to find the perfect place where your dreams can live and take shape in everything that surrounds you inspire you and reflect your values. At ONE Sotheby’s International Realty, that is what inspires our mission: to give extraordinary lives a home to thrive. – OnlywithONE
Your Vision is Our Inspiration.
I’m connected with the world’s best luxury real estate brand and a vast global network of friends & colleagues who offer a bespoke experience wherever you are. Locally, I offer the best in real estate knowledge and client services as a master broker-associate with the leading firm, ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Why Sotheby’s? Because of the brand heritage, prestige, propensity for perfection, and, quite simply, the immense global reach in curating luxury goods and real estate. Since 2002, I’ve been successful in the South Florida residential market with knowledge, experience, and white-glove service that consistently exceeds expectations.
Technology & Resources.
The Jade Sunny Isles Beach Condo Blog is an excellent resource for Southeast Florida residential real estate data, trends, and property information. South Florida’s population influx is essential in assisting our growth and resilience, so check back often to uncover more about South Florida real estate opportunities and trends.
- ONE Sotheby’s & Ashton Coleman, P.A.
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature
- What’s My Home Worth Today?
- Marketing Your Property by Ashton Coleman
- Sotheby’s Marketing Presentation
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty | Marketing Affiliates
- Client Reviews
- Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- Sotheby’s – An Overview and the Auction House
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
ALEXA Flash Briefing
An ALEXA Flash Briefing is now on Miami’s Residential Real Estate – if you’d like to hear reports from Amazon Alexa, simply enable it, and I’ll deliver the relevant news simply by asking for the latest news or flash briefing!
Who You Are
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another.
- Customers purchase a commodity or service.
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect confidentiality and risk assessment with accurate information you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.